Alan Wittig has over 18 years of experience in legal practice.
· He began his education at Western Illinois University obtaining his Bachelor of Science degree majoring in Law Enforcement Administration and minoring in political science. Alan was also a visiting student at the University Of Illinois School Of Law and then obtained his Juris Doctor Degree at the Southern Illinois School of Law.
- Alan was admitted to the State Bar of Illinois in 1992, admitted to the Federal District Court, Central District of Illinois in 1995.
- Alan worked the Illinois Attorney Generals office in the child support division where he was a prosecutor and still holds the record for the largest amount of child support order in Champaign County.
Alan moved his family to Arizona in 1997 for a better future.
- Admitted to the Arizona State bar in 1997 and was admitted to Federal District Court, District of Arizona in 2002.
- Once in Arizona Alan went to work for Pinal County Attorney’s office where he again spent time as a child support prosecutor.
Site Built with MyBizNow.com Site Builder
Get Your Site Online Today